- Develop systems to process payroll account transactions (e.g. salaries, benefits, compliance, deductions, taxes and third party payments)
- Coordinate timekeeping and payroll systems/ PF /ESI
- Oversee processing of payroll changes (e.g. new hires, terminations, raises) and system upgrades
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and internal policies
- Supervise and coach payroll clerks and assistants-error less payroll
- Liaise with auditors and manage payroll tax audits
- Collaborate with Human Resources (HR) and accounting teams
- Maintain accurate records and prepare reports
- Resolve issues and answer payroll-related questions employees .
Note- Strong knowledge about Payroll can apply for this Job
Salary: INR 50,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: Pay Roll/Compensation Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time