- Tracking, verifying, and raising invoices for payment
- Developing and delivering a regular flow of revenue to management.
- Maintaining and updating payment sheet on daily basis
- Liaising with main and other supporting departments for better output
- Monitoring the growth of revenue for each assigned journal
- Client billing / invoicing and follow up payments to the clients
- Generating monthly Finance Reports
- Responding to queries of clients and resolve the issue at earliest, if any.
- Follow up to the internal team to meet the requirements of client on time.
- Updating raised invoices and payments in tracking system on daily basis.
- Maintain and update the finance records and sheets with higher priority.
- Keeping invoice template, payment reminder and follow-up template relevant and up to date.
- Maintaining and developing new content in finance related template.
- To undertake any other duties as required from time to time,
- Providing editing and communications advice and service to colleagues and customers.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Finance/Audit
Role: Finance Executive
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time