1. Experienced with excellent communication skills can apply.
2. Experience in International Voice would be preferred.
3. Candidate should be comfortable with flexible timings.
Salary: INR 1,50,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Telecalling/Telemarketing Executive
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Job responsibilities: Customer Support Division:
1. International Voice Processing.
2. Clients: Professors, Scientists, CEOs, Academicians, Business Experts and Students (Worldwide).
3. Follow Up calls for abstracts and registrations.
4. Answering Incoming calls from the academic and company representatives.
5. Attracts scientists, research scholars as speakers by answering benefits of attending our International conferences.
6. Grab the attention of students to attend our conferences
and generate the business through calls.
OMICS International Pvt. Ltd.
OMICS International Pvt. Ltd. Organizes 1000+ Conferences Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia Pacific Regions in major countries like USA, Brazil, Canada, Australia, China, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, Turkey, UAE and UK with support from 1000 plus scientific societies and Publishes 800+ Open Access Journals which contains over 50000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.
OMICS International Pvt. Ltd. is an amalgamation of Open Access Publications and international scientific conferences and events. Established in the year 2007 with the sole aim of making the information on Sciences and technology "Open Access", OMICS International publishes 800 online open access scholarly journals in all aspects of Science, Engineering, Management and Technology journals. OMICS International has been instrumental in taking the knowledge on Science & technology to the doorsteps of common man. Research Scholars, Students, Libraries, Educational Institutions, Research centers and the industry are main stakeholders that benefited greatly from this knowledge dissemination.